Friday, July 08, 2005

Remembering the Mumbai blasts - The Times of India: "Remembering the Mumbai blasts"

How can I forget that. I witnessed, three of these blasts. I lost more than anyone. As an Indian, I lost many innocent civilians. My brothers, sisters, friends, those whoam I don't even know, but I lost them. I saw the tragedy. I witnessed it. 300 people? Are you kidding? I know there must have been more than a 1000 dead. I don' understand why officials want to play it low key?

Whatever. Be it Bombay(now Mumbai) or London or Madrid or even in that case New York, who is paying the price of this absolutely absurd, religious intollerence. Tell me one religion that prescribes hatred and when you show me one, please tell me why have no one ever thought of terminating it. Why waste billions of dollars and infinite number of innocent lives in name of "freedom" thus justified by them protectors of democracy.

Excuse me Mr. George W Bush. Either you are fooling the world or you are too naive to come to terms. Get real Mr Bush. It is not white supremacy, that I think, you and your father dreamt of, will make change in this world. For a change, why not send your marines to liberate Burma. Oh! Sorry, maybe you don't do that cause there is not enough oil/gas in Burma and that does not threat you. Not forgetting, Burma also supplies you with infinite stock of drugs.

People, time has come. Unite under name of humanity and the planet that we all share. Stop this mindless violence and for once, respect what you are.

Doesn't matter of my Sikh brethren feel offended, but I did like to say the following:
Bole so Nihal ....
Ayo Gorkhali
Bolo Parvati Patey Hara Hara Mahadev
Allah Hu Akbar

In name of this planet that we share, rise people, rise to fight this stupid maniac massacre of innocent people. As I would not like to be a slave, I will not be a master. No is my master except ... The all mighty.

Hemant

No comments: