Monday, May 03, 2010

BBC News - Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

BBC News - Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

That makes me go 'hmmm'. Defies any known understanding of human body and life. I cannot, instantly accept this, however I am open to know more, to find reality. However this should not be the pretext for millions of poor people going hungry. It is indeed ironic and confusing too. If one can live that long without food and water, then there will be no poverty in the world. There won't be any control left to manipulate human lives. The fundamental of surviving is no longer a necessity, then I guess all the big corporations, religions, governments will come down tumbling. Wishful thinking.

Intriguing nevertheless. I wish this story is followed up or at least I find some references elsewhere on the Internet.

No comments: