Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Mumbai probe identifies explosive

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Mumbai probe identifies explosive

"Police have questioned hundreds of people, mostly Muslims."

I am disgusted at such irrelevant and BIASED reporting from BBC. Since there was not a single Briton or any other WHITE skin killed, it becomes non-issue?

Excuse me for my ignorance but there were fewer people died in London bombing and BRIT's killed, apparently and innocent South American? Still BBC of all reports THIS?

DID YOU NOT arrest mostly people of Muslim Community?

If you are going to give me the crap that you are reporting from your 'independent Correspondents' I did rather suggest that you need to change the conditions and qualifiers that determine a 'Trustworthy' correspondent.

WAKE UP. The SUN has already SET DOWN on British Empire. US of A is no more your friend. STOP licking their hinde site will ya?

No comments: